CSK CLAN OF MPO+
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSK CLAN OF MPO+

CSK=THE BEST MADE BY DUI AMUR AND NEXUS

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inARCADE

READ!!!!! CSK RANKING SYSTEM!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LEADER NEXUS
Admin
LEADER NEXUS

READ!!!!! CSK RANKING SYSTEM!!! Empty
PostSubject: READ!!!!! CSK RANKING SYSTEM!!!   READ!!!!! CSK RANKING SYSTEM!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:53 pm

As you can see members have ranks now. that is because of the new members comming in and the growth of the clan. here are the rank's rights as you go.

RANK 1-10= recruit- cannot vote, cannot participate in battles. promoted with gameplay.
RANK 10-20= Trainee- cannot vote, may participate in pre games or friendly battles. rank up with gameplay.
RANK 20-25= Member- allowed to vote when they get to level 25, can participate in battles when invited only.
Ranks up with gameplay.
RANK 25-30= Member- Same rights, number changes only. Ranks up with gameplay.
RANK 30-40= Officer- must vote for occasions, must participate in scheduled battles. permitted to have
[CSK+] clan tag (for mw3) Ranks up with participation in events.
RANK 40-45= Unit Alpha- may participate in official clan to clan battles. may request rule or event.
Ranks up with event participation.
RANK 45-50= Officials/Marshalls- has right to de-rank. has right to change clan identity code. Part of the
CSK official branch of units. Ranks up with votes only.

Key-most of you have seen the signs + and *. they are the alpha and prime sign that are given for service in the clan.

The alpha [+] represents your honorable service in the clan and is given by vote of leaders and members.
The prime [*] is given for the MVP's of the clan.
Back to top Go down
https://csk-clan.forumotion.com
^Of^$War

^Of^$War

READ!!!!! CSK RANKING SYSTEM!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ!!!!! CSK RANKING SYSTEM!!!   READ!!!!! CSK RANKING SYSTEM!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:19 pm

Nice. I like seeing CSK getting back up Smile
Back to top Go down

READ!!!!! CSK RANKING SYSTEM!!!
Page 1 of 1