CSK CLAN OF MPO+
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSK CLAN OF MPO+

CSK=THE BEST MADE BY DUI AMUR AND NEXUS

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inARCADE

Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
▐_ć$Ҝ_ңeŁĮĦőŨתĐ▌

Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model) Empty
PostSubject: Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model)   Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:12 am

first download the file in the link to the right: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
now, plug in your psp to your pc via usb cable.Open up the file that you just downloaded, and copy the proupupdate, fast recovery, and permapatch(ONLY FOR 6.20) into your psp's game folder.
now, unplug your psp, and start the game that's not fast recovery(for peoppple on 6.20 don't use the perma patch or whatever it's called). It should take you to a black screen with white writing. just hit x to install...
and BBBBBBAAAAAAAMMMMMM. You've just hacked your psp!!! cheers affraid drunken lol!
p.s this ooonly works if you have psp OFW(official firmware) 6.20, 6.35, or 6.39(latest).
If you can't find oout what firmware you have, then you're not ready for this.

now it's time for the actual cheat engine called CODERPR [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
just open up the slim folder and move the coderpr folder from there onto the root of your memorystick, where you see PHOTO, PSP, and all of that stuff. then copy and paste the foldeer called SEPLUGINS to the root of your memorystick also...
and BBBBBBAAAAAAAMMMMMM. You've just installed a cheat engine!!! cheers affraid drunken lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just download that file(the actual codes), open up your CODERPR foldeeeer on the root of your memory stick, the paste the ULUS-10290.txt into the extra cheats folder. Now, just start up mpo+, wait about 3-5 min(ssssooo much codes that it takes 4eveer to load Sleep ) when you see the black rectangle that says coderpr is on standby in the upper left hand corner of the screen, double tap the home button, then press vol + and vol - at the same time to bring up the menu. You can turn all codes on or off by pressing the musical note button once while in the game...
and BBBBBBAAAAAAAMMMMMM. You've just put codes on your psp!!! cheers affraid drunken lol!
btw, i am not to be held responsible for the millions of times that you freeze yourself attempting to hack.

ENJOY!!! and admit that i am ur mastah!!!!!!!!!!!! king king farao farao santa Sleep lol!
Back to top Go down
LEADER NEXUS
Admin
LEADER NEXUS

Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model)   Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:31 am

BAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM I JUST HACKED MY PSP!! THNX FOR THA TIP!!!
Back to top Go down
https://csk-clan.forumotion.com
▐_ć$Ҝ_ңeŁĮĦőŨתĐ▌

PostSubject: and...   Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:19 am

BBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM ur welcome^_^
Back to top Go down
CSK_N3FF223

PostSubject: Re: Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model)   Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:40 pm

I have a question dude. with the first download do u download it to your savedata or what? cuz it says its only for the 6.35 firmware but in your tutorial u said its for 6.20, 6.35, or 6.39. cuz i had 6.38 and i'm updating now but idk where to download the file to in order to open it. plzz help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CSK_N3FF223

PostSubject: Re: Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model)   Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:06 pm

u need winrar for this Sad i really don't know how to use it
Back to top Go down
LEADER NEXUS
Admin
LEADER NEXUS

PostSubject: Re: Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model)   Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:11 pm

you need to pay to use winRAR but you can upload free ones like rarLAB or even upload the demo of winRAR. it lets you open rarfiles free for 2 months i think confused
Back to top Go down
LEADER NEXUS
Admin
LEADER NEXUS

PostSubject: Re: Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model)   Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:46 am

hold on i uploaded and i put coderpr and seplugins in the root and even uploaded the text but no rectangle Sad
Back to top Go down
LEADER NEXUS
Admin
LEADER NEXUS

PostSubject: Re: Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model)   Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:07 am

hey can some one help me? i put coder pr slim version and the hack list text on the root whatev
but hellhounds steps dosent work for me. i dont get it. and i want to hack soooooo baaaaad. can some one teach me pls
Back to top Go down
LEADER NEXUS
Admin
LEADER NEXUS

PostSubject: Re: Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model)   Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:51 am

wait i found the problem my psp is 6.39 but the one you said to download is only 4 6.35
is it possible tro decrease to 6.35 from 6.39?
Back to top Go down
CSK_N3FF223

PostSubject: Re: Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model)   Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:41 pm

nexus i got mine hacked. in the download when it says 6.35 b-pro or whatever go up top to firmwares and go to 6.39 it will work on urs
Back to top Go down
^Of^$War

^Of^$War

PostSubject: Re: Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model)   Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:23 pm

How do u know ur firmware ?
Back to top Go down
LEADER NEXUS
Admin
LEADER NEXUS

PostSubject: Re: Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model)   Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:20 pm

system settings-sytem info- and bam it shows ur firmware
Back to top Go down
^Of^$War

^Of^$War

PostSubject: Re: Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model)   Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:01 pm

BAAM!!! Thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model)   Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, this is hellhound, and today i'll show you how to hack your psp(any model)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CSK CLAN OF MPO+ :: hacks, and requests :: HACKS/MODS-
Jump to: