CSK CLAN OF MPO+
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSK CLAN OF MPO+

CSK=THE BEST MADE BY DUI AMUR AND NEXUS

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inARCADE

an awesome app for ur psp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
▐_ć$Ҝ_ңeŁĮĦőŨתĐ▌

an awesome app for ur psp Empty
PostSubject: an awesome app for ur psp   an awesome app for ur psp I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:34 am

SSSSSSTTTTTTTOOOOPPPPPPP if u havn't hacked ur psp yet, click[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and read my tutorial on how to hack ur psp in about 20 min.

psp filer 6.6 is an app that allows you to move files within ur psp without a pc and all of that $#!7.
lets say that you...
brok ur computer(s) and laptop(s) or ur usb cable or memory stick reader( nothing to move files on ur psp with).
if you already had this app, then you can download stuff via wifi on ur psp, start psp filer, unpack those files, and then transfer them.
u can even edit codes and stuff from this app. it's a life saver
noobs, plz don't attempt this unless u hav me(not really) or a trained profesional who actually knows what they are doing rite behind u giving u directions. U can also use this to edit ur flash1 and flash0 (files that allow the psp to function, and turn on, etc) of ur psp
Back to top Go down

an awesome app for ur psp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CSK CLAN OF MPO+ :: hacks, and requests :: HACKS/MODS-
Jump to: