CSK CLAN OF MPO+
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSK CLAN OF MPO+

CSK=THE BEST MADE BY DUI AMUR AND NEXUS

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inARCADE

MAN I EVEN PRE-ORDERED ALL THESSE!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LEADER NEXUS
Admin
LEADER NEXUS

MAN I EVEN PRE-ORDERED ALL THESSE!!! Empty
PostSubject: MAN I EVEN PRE-ORDERED ALL THESSE!!!   MAN I EVEN PRE-ORDERED ALL THESSE!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:54 pm

hey any of yall know about MW3 and battlefield 3? they all look so good i cant even decide which looks better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://csk-clan.forumotion.com
^Of^$War

^Of^$War

PostSubject: Re: MAN I EVEN PRE-ORDERED ALL THESSE!!!   MAN I EVEN PRE-ORDERED ALL THESSE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:58 pm

NEXUS wrote:
hey any of yall know about MW3 and battlefield 3? they all look so good i cant even decide which looks better Very Happy
MW3 looks better plus I think I might be able to post some spoilers of guns here
Back to top Go down
LEADER NEXUS
Admin
LEADER NEXUS

PostSubject: Re: MAN I EVEN PRE-ORDERED ALL THESSE!!!   MAN I EVEN PRE-ORDERED ALL THESSE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:44 pm

_CSK_^Of^$War wrote:
NEXUS wrote:
MW3 looks better plus I think I might be able to post some spoilers of guns here

ya ur right i think mw3 will have better campaign but i kinda say battlefield 3 has more realism
Back to top Go down
https://csk-clan.forumotion.com
^Of^$War

^Of^$War

PostSubject: Re: MAN I EVEN PRE-ORDERED ALL THESSE!!!   MAN I EVEN PRE-ORDERED ALL THESSE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:02 pm

NEXUS wrote:
_CSK_^Of^$War wrote:
NEXUS wrote:

ya ur right i think mw3 will have better campaign but i kinda say battlefield 3 has more realism

Ya but Battlefield 3 is brighter and that makes it look good but MW3 has SICK guns(well not that sick but sick) and I think MW3 has destroy able places ex. buildings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAN I EVEN PRE-ORDERED ALL THESSE!!!   MAN I EVEN PRE-ORDERED ALL THESSE!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAN I EVEN PRE-ORDERED ALL THESSE!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CSK CLAN OF MPO+ :: Video gaming :: GAMES WE CANT WAIT FOR!!!-
Jump to: